Sunday 1 July 2012

I'm Back

So I have been really busy pretty much ever since my Birthday back at the start of May, I have still managed to find time to craft and have even been selling some craft at local craft stalls and summer fetes. I have kept meaning to blog about all the different things I have been making but just don't seem to have had chance.

Im determined to make July a month where I get back into doing my blog regularly so hopefully lots of you will still pay a visit and read what I have been up to. Hopefully I will get a chance to pop round to all your blogs too to check out the lovely things you have been making.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky sorry not found the time to answer your email yet! Well done on selling your crafts thats great, look forward to seeing what you've been doing hope to catch up with you very soon Hope you are well Big hugs Lou xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete