Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ebay

I am literally in love with Ebay, I think I may have an addiction the amount I have spent on craft materials on Ebay in recent weeks is a little bit scary.

There is such a wealth of craft materials available on Ebay for really reasonable prices, it's perfect for starting out as you are able to buy the materials for a wide range of different crafts without spending too much money. In the last few weeks I have bought all sorts of stuff including:  

  • Rubber Stamps 
  • Embroidery Hoops
  • Embroidery Thread
  • Pro Markers 
  • Buttons 
  • Beads 
  • Paper 
  • Sewing Machine Accessories 
Everything has been really bargainous and all the sellers have made sure that my items got to me really quickly. Ebay really is a great place to buy craft materials and I would advise anyone who hasn't used it to give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment