Monday 5 March 2012

Mothers Day Card

Just a quick post to show you all the mothers day card I have been working on for my gran. It's a pro marker coloured image of some teddy bears.

I mounted the image on some embossed dark card stock and put it on to a maroon coloured card. I added a stamped sentiment which I also mounted on some pink card stock. I decided the card looked a bit plain so added some glitter glue round the sentiment and some heart buttons to try and jazz it up a bit.


I'm still not sure its completely finished any suggestions to extra bits I could add.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the use of the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image you used is adorable! Sweet card for Mother's Day!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card well done Becky
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete