Thursday 22 March 2012

Polymer Clay

Just a quick post today this week has been super busy and stressful so haven't had as much time for crafting as I would like.


I did have a chance to give polymer clay modeling a go though. Its a technique I have been wanting to try for a while and I found a pack of 30 different clays in the range for £16, I snapped it up along with some clay tools.

I watched a few videos online and saw how easy it is to start making cute little models so decided to have a go at making a teddy bear and a dog. I was pretty happy with the result, for a first go I think it looks cute and fun. On my next model I am going to be careful about not mixing the colours of the clays together and try and be a bit more neat and uniform about the models.

I think everyone should give clay modeling a go its so fun and really creative. I cant wait to get working on my next models this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment